[fluka-discuss]: Trouble in implementing a phase space file - iloflk error

From: Jonathan Page <jonathan.page_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:29:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have been trying to implement an external phase space source file into FLUKA.
After having tried to develop it by myself, I used the fortran source file present in this thread : http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2887.html
The compilation runs well in both of cases.

However, in both of cases, I have this kind of error after some steps in the calculation, around the 150000th simulated particle (the index changes for my script, but it is the same matter) :

"At line 250 of file feeder.f
Fortran runtime error: Index '- 1072324259 ' of dimension 1 of array 'iloflk' below lower bound of 0"

So now I don't understand why a negative index is attributed to iloflk, and I can't find where feeder.f is located. I found out this subroutine is used by the DETECT card... that I do not use.
When I check the size of iloflk in the fortran file, I can't find anything abnormal, as for any information provided by the phase space file who seems to be well implemented.

Does anyone have an idea about what's going wrong ? Struggling since some days to understand this...
I join to this email the source file of the previous thread slightly modified, my .inp and .flair data, a part of the phase space file.
N.B : this phase space file is way lighter than the original one (I took like 275 particles over more than 1 million...). I tested it with this number of particles - and it still gives me this kind of error.
Don't hesitate to ask me if you need more info/files.

Thanks by advance.

Jonathan Page