RE: [fluka-discuss]: Problems with USRBDX

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 13:01:21 +0000

Dear Javier,

as I told you in the previous email, the _tab.lis contains the two contributions
from the low-energy neutrons and everything else

So the first 260 bins follow the low-energy neutron group structure chapter 10 of the fluka manual (almost logarithmic from 1e-14 to 0.02GeV) , and immediately they are followed by the histogram you requested from 0 to 0.7GeV in 400 bins with a linear step of 0.00175 GeV

Unfortunately the bins do not match, so you should do the integral of the low energy neutrons for each bin of the other particles.

Best regards
Vasilis

Vasilis Vlachoudis
Dep EN, CERN