Re: [fluka-discuss]: Accessing electromagnetic photons

From: Sourav Sarkar <ssarkar1_at_ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:15:07 -0600

Hi Andrea,
Thank you again for your help. I have tried your USDRAW code, however I
have noticed the issue is still there for my problem.
USDRAW sees only those bremsstrahlung photons (ICODE=105 or 208) which are
above the threshold cuts. The photons above the threshold cut go into pair
production anyway (thus not being final particle), therefore I am still
missing those photons which are produced with below cut-off energy. I
checked it by summing up all the final particles energy (which in principle
should match with injected particle energy) and the sum is off by those
missing photons.

I think there is no problem with mgdraw routine or USERDUMP settings, but
with other input parameters. Please let me know if you think something else
is wrong in my input.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sourav Sarkar