Re: [fluka-discuss]: Photo-fission?

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:54:17 +0200

Hi

photofission in 2011.2c (the currenly released version) is progressively
underestimating the fission probability on 235U and 238U at photon
energies below ~20-30 MeV.

This has been fixed in our present development version which now also
includes electrofission. Both the "fixed" photofission and electrofission
(or better more in general electronuclear reactions) will be available
in the next Fluka major release presently expected for the first quarter
of 2018.

                        Ciao
                       Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |