Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with the DETCT card

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 10:31:39 +0200

Dear Francesca,

your DETECT scoring is ill-defined:

i. the trigger region should go on the same card with the detector region,
and not on a new one. To do so, you need a continuation card, that in
Flair can be displayed by asking for 6 regions instead of 1.

ii. the max energy has no default, as the manual points out, and you must
input a value larger than zero. This was the cause of your crash.

Note that with DETECT you will get an unformatted output on unit 17. You
may want to consider the suitability of EVENTBIN for your purposes

Best wishes

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI