Re: [fluka-discuss]: Getting number of produced neutrons - event-by-event

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 08:56:36 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Oliver,

You can define a region representing the calorimeter and score neutron fluence crossing the boundary between the vacuum and this region using USRBDX card, or the average neutron fluence over the calorimeter region using USRTRACK card.
The scoring lectures from the latest beginner's and advanced courses are available at: https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435691/attachments/1395454/2242757/08_Scoring_2017.pdf
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000424/attachments/1269290/1880139/03_AdvancedScoring2016.pdf

I hope this helps,
-George