[fluka-discuss]: Source position

From: Vladimir Fedorov <paralaks_at_mrrc.obninsk.ru>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 10:49:51 +0300
Dear experts!

I unsuccessfully try to form a disk source 12C (see the fig.png) in the direction from a point, shown by arrow, to a point which is the center of dark green area (see fig1.png). The result is 0. Particles apparently fly somewhere incorrect direction . Additionally I made changes with the positioning of the source in source.f. The result is the same.

Tell me, please, how to visualize the position of the source and direction of the particles?

--
Best regards
V. Fedorov