[fluka-discuss]: Incorrect USRTRACK result

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 20:12:55 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

Can You please help me to find a reason why output of my simulation gives
only 0 as a result?
I am the beginner in terms of running simulations in Fluka programme. I am
trying to measure electrons charge generated in given region (volume).
Simulation runs successfully however the output of USRTRACK shows only
0....

I will appreciate any help and advise. I attached my .inp, .flair file and
.lis file.

Best regards,
Agnieszka