Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRTRACK result -> change of fluence into electron charge generated

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 22:02:11 +0200

Dear Vasilis,

I want to calculate total number of electrons generated(charge) in sphere
filled with argon(my target) by photon beam. Previously I was advised to
use USRTRACK card to obtain the results of the simulation. I don't know how
to match particle fluence with total number of electrons generated in argon
by photon beam.

Agnieszka