Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA2011.2c-6: obsolete version?

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 21:42:24 +0200

Dear Juergen,

the tarballs on www.fluka.org are the 2011.2c-6 version, both for g77 and
gfortran.
The command indicated by Roberto will tell you which is your version, but
the answer cannot differ from what Flair told you through the Updates
dialog (that is just reading the Version.tag file).
So, as a possible explanation, I'd bet together with Roberto on the
unintentional use of an obsolete tarball in all your tests. Of course we
are ready to lose our bet.

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti