Re: [fluka-discuss]: Implementation of Beam spectrum by SOURCE

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 21:54:14 +0200

Dear Francesco,

Thank You a lot for advise, radioactive source is exactly the option I was
looking for! I have one additional question as I am a little bit confused,
when I am using option BEAM/SDUM=ISOTOPE, what will be my BEAM/WHAT(1)
energy? Will it be the energy of the main energy line for the isotope?

Is it also mandatory to use card DCYSCORE while using
RADDECAY/WHAT(1)=Semi-Analogue?

Thank You for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Agnieszka Witkowska