Re: [fluka-discuss]: Implementation of Beam spectrum by SOURCE

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 16:29:53 +0200

Dear Francesco,

Thank You, I think that I implemented everything needed, however my results
of the simulations are strange, as depending on the Emax which I put in
the USRTRACK scoring card they are changing a lot - with increasing Emax in
USRTRACK, results of the fluence are decreasing. Moreover, results with
radioactive isotope are differing a lot comparing to my previous
simulations witn monoenergetic beams (main lines of the isotopes).

Can You please have a quick look at my input file (attached) and advise
what might be wrong in it?

I am trying to score electrons in ionization chamber by card USRTRACK with
isotope of Co60.

Best regards,
Agnieszka