Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose scoring for radioactive isotope

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 08:51:50 +0200

Dear George,

I used AUXSCORE for USRTRACK scoring with SDUM=EWT74. I do not understand
how to interprete output results with the usage of AUXSCORE and where in
output file I can find it's results.

I attached my input file and .sum and .lis as output files.

Thank You for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Agnieszka Witkowska