[fluka-discuss]: Error OBSOLETE CODEWORD trying to simulate Pb-Pb at LHC

From: Mauro Gallio <gallio_at_to.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 14:56:42 +0100 (CET)

Dear Fluka experts,

I am interested in relativistic heavy ions collisions at LHC. In
particular I would like to simulate the formation of nuclear fragments and
the number of free spectator neutrons and protons.

I downloaded the fluka version
- Fluka2011.2c (October 2014) released on: October 15th 2014
and I installed fluka on a Linux Desktop with SLC4 (gcc and g77 version
3.4.6)

I tried to run the executable flukadpm3 with a simple .inp data cards in
attachment, but I got the following message:
   ******** !!!!!!! OBSOLETE CODEWORD !!!!!!! ********
(see the output file in the second attachment).

I did not implement any geometry, since I am interested for the moment
only in the collision tape.

Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
            Mauro