Re: SCORE and energy conservation

From: maestro (paolo.maestro@pi.infn.it)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 20:09:41 CEST

    Hi,
    you are right the problem is in my source routine
    and I discovered it is caused by a wrong round
    of the real variable PBEAM when it is passed from the source fortran
    routine
    to a C++ function I wrote to fill primary particle generation values to
    a root file.
    Thanks a lot for your hint.
    Cheers
             Paolo

    --
    Dr. Paolo Maestro
    Dipartimento di Fisica - Università di Siena