[fluka-discuss]: Photon and electron coincidence event by event.

From: adwasil <adwasil_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 09:03:30 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts.
I need to find the position of the particles crossing the boundary between the areas of SFERA.I and DET. I use the USERWEIG card and the fluscw_TwoSteps.f procedure to save the needed data to *.99 file. Everything works fine, but I have a problem because I need to find the position of the photon and the electron if they are in coincidence, the pairs generated from the same photon of the primary beam.
Is there a simple way to find such coincidences?
I have an idea to modify the output from fluscw_TwoSteps.f in such a way that either write to the *.99 file an additional parameter which is the number of the primary beam photon and then search for such pairs or better add the condition to fluscw_TwoSteps.f to write only such pairs to *.99 file . Unfortunately I do not quite know how to do it.
I attach my input files.
Regards
Adam Wasilewski