[fluka-discuss]: Export *.bnn data as DICOM files

From: Junyu Zhang <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:30:59 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,

For the medical applicant of the FLUKA and Flair, we can convert DICOM file, e.g. RTDose.dcm into a RTDose.bnn file.

I want to know if this process can be reversed? If I have generated a dose distribution during the simulation, can I export the data as DICOM than I can use it in other tools?

If not possible, than how can I get the 3-D distribution data info?

Junyu