[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN and particle spectra

From: Evangelia Dimovasili <Evangelia.Dimovasili_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 15:48:31 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,
I was wondering if there is any way in FLUKA to score ONLY the spectra of the particles that are 'responsible' for the energy deposition in a specific volume (as defined by USRBIN).
I mean, say we get X MeV/cm^3 per primary, can we also somehow know the spectra of the particles which produced this energy deposition?
If so, could you please indicate which card(s) to use?
Many thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice.
Best regards,
Evangelia