[fluka-discuss]: An error encountered when using voxel-based human phantoms in FLUKA

From: 杨博 <b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 21:30:15 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Fluka experts,

  I am doing a simulation where the organ dose in a voxel-based human phantom is calculated in an Isotropic-emitted photon field.

  But when a run starts,an error is encountered and the output file shows that " Abort called from FLKAG1 reason 3RD: NRLTGG > 2000 Run stopped!".

  When i attempted to reduce the simulation particle number(e.g.,1E5),the run is good.

  I checked the FLUKA Manual and discuss lists but did not find a possible explanation.

  The input file,output file and other relevant files are attached.Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

  Best Regards

  Yang Bo