[fluka-discuss]: Problem with neutron radiation and the Nuclear Photoeffect

From: Konstantin Rönsch <konstantin.roensch_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:24:46 +0100

Dear Fluka and Flair experts,

as a student at TU Ilmenau, Germany, I am currently working on the
simulation of a Linac-Head.
I want to shoot an 15 MeV electron-beam at a Tungsten-Copper target and
simulate the neutran radiation that occurs because of the Nuclear
Photoeffect.

Unfortunately none of the different produced detectors detected a
neutron radiation,
even when I choose a high number of particals or a very high electron
energy.
I use the Fluka through the Flair Program and a VMBox.
Is it possible that Fluka does not take into consideration the Nuclear
Photoeffect,
or could anyone find a mistake with the Input-File?
I would be very thankful for any feedback or hint.
Yours sincerely,
Konstantin Rönsch,
TU Ilmenai, Biomedical Engineering.