Re:Re: [fluka-discuss]: An error encountered when using voxel-based human phantoms in FLUKA

From: 杨博 <b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 21:47:33 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Andrea

    Thanks for your comments.
    I used the geometry debugger to correct the error you mentioned, and then the geometry debugger can not find any error in the geometry. However the program still crashed and reported the same error( Abort called from FLKAG1 reason 3RD: NRLTGG > 2000 Run stopped).
    The output file is attached. I hope you could help to see what i am doing wrong. Thank you again!

Best regards

Yang Bo