Re: [fluka-discuss]: Time-dependent flux/population/yield

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 08:24:05 +0000

Dear Mohammad,

Maybe someone has a better suggestion, but a way to go could be the following.

I would use the FLUSCW user routine (USERWEIG is needed to activate it) to filter the amount to score in USRTRACK based on the age of particle,
which is stored in the variable ATRACK in the common (TRACK)

Inside the fluscw you could implement the following logic:

INCLUDE (TRACKR) # to get the age of a particle ATRACK

LSCZER = .TRUE. # no amount will be scored

#check that the scoring is the correct one
# define tmin, tmax

if ATRACK.GT.tmin .AND. ATRACK.LT.tmax then
LSCZER = .FALSE.
endif

This can be extended to multiple USRTRACK scoring, each at different time.

As an example I attached a fluscw routine that make the jobs for a USRBDX. It should not be too complicated to adapt it to your need.

Best, luigi