Fwd: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Region and Cartesian binning in USERBIN card

From: Deepak Akar <akardeep_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 10:07:39 +0530

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Region and Cartesian binning in USERBIN
card
Date: 2017-12-11 15:01
 From: Deepak Akar <akardeep_at_barc.gov.in>
To: paola.sala_at_cern.ch, Fluka Discuss <fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org>

Thank you Paola

I tried running similar inputs with different energies found
out that the quantities (energy,dose and dose-eq) of the
two scoring cards match.

But I am still not clear which dose conversion coefficients
are used to calculate the dose-eq. I scored photon fluence and used DCF
from
ICRP74 Table A.21 column H*(10)/phi to convolute it with the fluence.
But my numbers are not matching with the fluka results.

Regards