Re: [fluka-discuss]: Possibility to filter the neutrons by the types of interactions in FLUKA

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:29:53 +0000

Dear David,
there are some errors in your mgdraw.
Please find enclosed a version that should work.

More specifically you need to place the code that you want to be executed after the line
"* No output by default:"
otherwise the USDRAW will do nothing (as it was implemented your code was only executed once at initialisation).

ICODE is 101 or 300 for low-energy (<20 MeV) neutrons.

No need of SOURCE card in the input file as you are not using a source routine.

Finally, I recommend you to give a look at the USRCOLL card that can provide you with a solution and no need to implement any user code.

Best, luigi