[fluka-discuss]: error in compling magfld.f

From: yaoyang <yangyao15_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 23:11:27 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello fluka users,

I am trying to add magnetic field into quadrupole magnets(with different length and aperture radius) through the magfld.f user routine. I have learded the input file and magfld.f file of Exercise4 shown in the 4th FLUKA advanced course and workshop(website: https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/timetable/#all). Based on the example in Ex4, I try to add a new Quadrupole Q5(the prototype is Q2), thich the parameters are different with Q1. So I modified the corresponding input file and magfld.f file in order to add the Q5. When I compile the file, it failed. And 'NO MAGNETIC FIELD IN THIS REGION'shown in the output error file. I attached my modified input file and magfld.f file below. Any suggeations or comments will be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

Yao Yang