Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA version

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 15:52:46 +0100

Dear MJ Safari

For the naming convention please see p.13 in
https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435679/attachments/1395443/2242739/01_Introduction_to_fluka_2017.pdf

The next major release is in preparation. However, a release date cannot
be given at this moment.

The package formats available on the download page are the only ones
provided. It also includes a flupix iso file.

Cheers
Stefan