RE: [fluka-discuss]: NO RANDOM FILE

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:13:51 +0000

Dear Maria,

The key message is written at the end of the output file:

  **** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 25 31 ****
 LI-6
 LI-7
 H-1
 O-16
 SI-28
 CA-40

In other words, you have to properly assign neutron cross sections to these newly defined materials using the LOW-MAT card (see manual for details).

Cheers, Anton