Re: [fluka-discuss]: Graphite material in FLUKA

From: Francesc Salvat-Pujol <francesc.salvat.pujol_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 10:57:42 +0100

Dear user,

Without seeing your input file it is not possible to discern what is
wrong from the information you give.

If you suspect it's your material definition, cross-check with 1) the
MATERIAL-card documentation in the manual, 2) alternatively, you can use
the Materials page in Flair, search for graphite, and import the
MATERIAL card in your input file, 3) or see the reply to your message on
Mar 1 2018.

With kind regards,

Cesc

--