[fluka-discuss]: RE: Relative error problems

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 14:32:05 +0000

Dear user,

After running multiple cycles or different runs with flair you should click on the Data tab on the top ribbon and then click Process. This will merge the results of your scorings and calculate the statistical errors into different summary files which you can the plot or view.

At the moment the information you get inside the .out files cannot be combined in order to produce statistical errors. Therefore they do not contain errors but only the results of the specific history.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis