Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems about using USRBIN to score the energy deposited

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 15:12:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Wei,

The results from USRBIN are normalised per unit volume and per unit primary weight, except region binnings and special user-defined binnings, which are normalised per unit primary weight only. You are actually getting the same result from both detectors, the only difference is the units: Region binning gives you energy deposited and X-Y-Z binning gives you energy deposited per cm^3.

Regards,
George