RE: [fluka-discuss]: neutron

From: Maarten Van Dijk <maarten.van.dijk_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 11:09:24 +0000

Dear Raushan,

Could you include some more details about the sort of information that you want? Are you looking for neutrons that come from activation, or from direct production by the neon passing through the material? Which energy range of neutrons, and which timescale after irradiation are you interested in?

I'm not sure I can answer the question, but this information is definitely needed for someone to answer your question.

Kind regards,

Maarten van Dijk