Re: [fluka-discuss]: pion decay

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:43:38 +0200

Dear Shirley
... you were seeing radioactive decays products
The flag for particle decay in mgdraw.f is 102.
  The 110 flag selects radioactive decays, where additionally the JTRACK
value has no meaning.
We'll update the mgdraw.f template to better describe the flags. Sorry
for the confusion.
Hope this helps
Paola