Re: A recommended way to stop a FLUKA run?

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 13:27:38 CEST

    Dear Vadim,

    A) there is one clean way inside the source routine.
    If there, subject to the conditions that you will impose, you
    put NOMORE = 1 then FLUKA will make a clean end of run.

    B) Sometimes, in other routines, I use a different way:
      1) I include the common (CASLIM) which contains the number of running
    event, NCASE, and the maximum number of requested events, NCASES.

      2) whan I want to stop FLUKA I just put NCASE = NCASES.

    In this way FLUKA understands that the required number of histories
    has been processed and stops

            Giuseppe Battistoni