Re: [fluka-discuss]: Current scoring by USRBDX - ionization chamber

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 11:02:12 +0200

Dear Agnieszka,

none of the options you indicate make sense. You should just score ENERGY
with USRBIN per region. In the case of a radioactive source you need
DCYSCORE in addition.

Work function is here intended as the conversion between energy deposited
in the gas and charge production/collection, which is not something that
you can simulate explicitly by FLUKA.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti