[fluka-discuss]: Error with material assignment with new version.

From: Michael Aiken <aiken_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:28:02 -0400 (EDT)

I updated recently to the new version, and I'm having issues with one of my previously running simulation files (attached). The .err file shows a host of "old flair expression format no longer supported" messages as well as one detailing an incorrect material set. I can't seem to find what's hanging it up. I tried a number of other more simple simulations, and they are running perfectly fine. But this one and it's variants that I've created do not run any primaries.