Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA ISO IN VIRTUAL BOX SHOWING OBSOLETE VERSION

From: <arogov_at_nf.jinr.ru>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 09:14:43 +0300

Hello,

Simple solution this problem(~10 min):

1. Download from FLUKA site last version: fluka2011.2x-linuxAA.tar.gz
2. Unpack it
3. Select 3 files: libflukahp.a, librqdmdmvax.a, libdpmmvax.a
   and copy its on FLUPIX,
4. Replace old Libs on new in dir: /usr/local/fluka ,
   I am use: sudo mc
5. In FLAIR compile it, and will be create new EXE file: flukahp
6. Move it in /usr/local/fluka

Thats all, you will work with new version Fluka

Kind regards,

arogov_at_nf.jinr.ru
 JINR, Dubna