RE: [fluka-discuss]: no random file available- error during run

From: Eleftherios Skordis <eleftherios.skordis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:39:51 +0000

Dear Evagelia,

the problem can be found in the .out file of the first cycle.
You have not defined a LOW-MAT cross-section for your material (amer). If you assigned a LOW-MAT card your input should be working fine.

You were probably looking at a cycle after that and that is why you see this error (since the previous cycle did not finish there was no random file generated for the other cycles to start)

hope this helps

kind regards

Lefteris

Eleftherios Skordis