[fluka-discuss]: Cross-sections for Uranium, Selenium, and Thallium on FLUKA

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 17:02:34 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts and community,

I have been trying to run a simulation of 14 MeV neutron activation of a
sample containing Uranium, Thallium and Selenium but I get the message:
"Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media...", the media being the
above mentioned elements. Is there a particular card I can use to solve
this problem?

Regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail
disclaimer published on our website at: