[fluka-discuss]: How to get the cumulative flux from tab.lis?

From: Haoyu Shi <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 09:14:29 +0800

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I'm trying to score the neutron flux using USRTRACK card, and get one
sum.lis and one tab.lis. There are some information about "cumulative flux"
in sum.lis, but could I calculate these myself using the tab.lis file? How
to get it? The 2 files were attached.

By the way, if I want to plot the energy spectrum of the neutrons, how
should I do? Using "DX*Y" in flair? Or "<X>*Y"? What's the difference?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Haoyu