[fluka-discuss]: How to process the radio-therapy plan dicom file in new FLUKA

From: ÕÅ¿¡êÅ <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 20:50:22 +0800

Hi FLUKA experts:

Before the Flair 2.3.x released, I always process the radio-therapy plan with the 'dicom' tab in flair.

But now this process will generate a series of card: 'SPOTBEAM','SPOTPOS','SPOTDIR', I can not find the detail of these cards in flair (press F1 key in Flair).

I was told many months before that the correlate function is not implemented yet in FLUKA (but the UI is done in Flair), and how about now?

If I want to simulate the radio-therapy process, should I continue the process on flair 2.2.x with 'USRINI' cards?

Thank you for your answer.

Junyu