Re: [fluka-discuss]: Displacement per atom

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 02:58:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Monia,

A good reference for DPA calculations, other than the manual, is the Materials & Related Scorings lecture from the last Advanced FLUKA Course:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/489973/contributions/2000411/attachments/1272071/1885449/12_AdvancedMaterialsScoring2016.pdf

However, before getting to this somewhat advanced topic, I would recommend reviewing lectures and exercises from the last beginner course since your input seems to have more basic type issues: the geometry is probably not what you intended - you have a cylindrical air target surrounded by vacuum and a massive BLKBODY region made of silicon, particle transport thresholds are set very high (by default or by specific cards), the scoring card is empty, there are several redundant cards, etc.

Cheers,
George