[fluka-discuss]: Font size in Flair geometry

From: Vashek Vylet <vylet_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:07:55 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Fluka experts,

I believe I increased all the font categories available in Flair "Config" tab to make it legible on my 4k monitor. However, I am still having trouble reading the region names within the graphics, I believe this type was not increased at all. Is the font type and size available in Config for this item? If so, which one is it? If not, I suppose a less elegant remedy would be to reduce the resolution of the display.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Vashek Vylet
Jefferson Lab