Re: [fluka-discuss]: Radioisotopes of Co60 Cs137 with RADDECAY

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 17:27:47 +0200

Dear Joachim,

Can You please check my input file (in previous e-mails) and advise what is
wrong with it? I cannot obtain the right energy peaks of the radioisotopes
and I do not know why. I believe this is partial answer for Aman questions
as I was measuring electrons flux in cyllinder filled with air.

Best regards,
Agnieszka