[fluka-discuss]: RE: Fluka & Flair or FluPIX

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:46:12 +0000

Dear Fluka Forum,

On a similar note to Andrew's, I am interested in finding a workable alternative to Flupix as I understand that it might well not be supported in future?

Do you know if any guidance has been issued for migrating from a VirtualBox - FLUPIX system to a Linux - FLUKA/Flair system, while keeping access to the data files previously created under Flupix (i.e. the ones on the 'flupix.vdi' drive)?

Many thanks,
Mark Ibison

Dr Mark Ibison
Accelerator Beam Diagnostics