Re: [fluka-discuss]: Heavyion Simulation

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 18:38:11 +0200

Dear Sarah

I am not sure Iunderstand correctly the first part of your question. Fluka
when linked with rqmd and dpmjet3 can transport essentially all ions
(with the exception of deuterons which are transported but do not undergo
nuclear interactions because of the lack of a suitable model).

The primary heavy ion beam is chosen by the user using the HI-PROPE
card )you can find the description on the manual).

Regarding docker, please look at a very recent answer by Paola Sala to
another user, which explains the present status.

                  Ciao
                 Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |