Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: scoring weight for different usrbin cards

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 19:07:11 +0200

Dera JunYu
1. default units are in the manual, in the USRBIN description. For DOSE,
it's GeV/g/primary, for Activity it is Bq/cm3 per primary .
2. There is no c or C++ template for user routines. Of course you can
write one by yourself, provided you take care of mapping the fortran
COMMON structures in C or C++ structures.
Regards
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano