[fluka-discuss]: I have some of a question for atmospheric neutrino flux calculation using fluka.

From: 김성하 <laplacian_at_cnu.ac.kr>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:06:31 +0900 (KST)

Hello, my name is Seong-ha Kim and I am 4th grade student in Department of Physics, Chungnam National University at Republic of Korea. I have some of a question for atmospheric neutrino flux calculation using fluka.

I was planning to simulate atmospheric neutrino flux using a fluka, which was successful until the simulation of the muon flux, but the neutrino flux did not show any value. Some papers have been shown to have successfully simulated neutrino flux using Fluka, but no details of how to do so were provided. I was not able to determine what part was wrong with my input file and what command was needed. So, what I would like to ask you is that you can tell us whether Fluke can generate neutrino fluxes standalone, if so, what variables are needed in the input file, and so on.

Thanks regards

Seong-ha Kim