Re: Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to get real number of particles from the results of bdx/track card?

From: Haoyu Shi <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:15:53 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Andrea,

Thanks a lot for your help. The source file was attached.

And also, I knew the difference between the results of BDX/track card from your reply, but I still don't know the difference between two USRTRACK cards. Or I mean, how to understand the relation between fluence and numbers of particle? I think these two cards should get the same results if I set both volumes to 1cm^3, but not. Besides, is there a way to transfer the results from fluence(particles per cm square) to numbers(particles)?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Haoyu