Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to define the source in source.f

From: Haoyu Shi <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:01:09 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Yang,

In my opinion, you could take the source.f in routines folder as example. The distribution of position and energy should be described separately. For position, it should be evenly distribution, so just give the same change on all 3 axis. As for energy, it should be the same, but maybe you need to use switch case statements to describe it. And also, source file contains a lot of custom variables, eg, TKEFLK (NPFLKA) means energy of particle, XFLK(NPFLKA) means x postion of the particle, and so on.

Hope it right and helps.

Best,

Haoyu Shi