[fluka-discuss]: Energy Deposition

From: Tchakoua Tchouaso, Modeste <tmt6z4_at_mail.missouri.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 15:34:04 +0000

Dear Expert,

I am new to Fluka and would like to benefit from your expert knowledge.

I am considering plotting the energy deposition profile using the USRBIN score card with an external package. I ran the simulation in Flair, processed the data and exported it to ascii format. I am wanting to plot the energy deposition vs distance(in the z-axis) but not sure where to find this information from the output file.

Attached is the output file. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Modeste